Terms and Conditions
1. The Surrey Ark agrees to provide a high level of service to the client and will endeavour to treat the pets with the same level of care and concern that they would their own pets.
2. The Surrey Ark accepts no liability for any pet in our care that may cause harm to a person or another animal or damage to property,
or for any injury/death the pet may sustain in the care of The Surrey
Ark whether as a result of any accident the client's pet may be involved in, or otherwise.
3. The Surrey Ark are covered by third party liability insurance but it
is highly recommended that the client takes out their own third party pet insurance.
4. The Surrey Ark will not accept aggressive dogs/cats. The client agrees to cover all costs arising from any claim in the event their pet should
attack a person or other animal.
5. Dogs will only be walked if wearing a collar with an identity tag, and have a lead. The Surrey Ark agree that dogs will be lead walked
and only walked off- lead after signed consent is provided by the
client on the booking form. The Surrey Ark will not walk more
than two dogs per carer unless by prior agreement.
6. The Surrey Ark will not be responsible for any keys posted through a letterbox or left at a location requested by the client.
7. In extreme circumstances The Surrey Ark reserves the right to terminate a service.
8. Emergencies: In the event of an emergency the client authorises
The Surrey Ark to take their pet to a vet. The Surrey Ark will try to notify the client of any emergency that may require veterinary intervention. If The Surrey Ark is unable to contact
the client, the client authorises The Surrey Ark to take the pet to
a vet and the client will meet any resulting bills.
9. The Surrey Ark will accept payment in cash, bank transfer or cheque. All invoices must be paid within 7 days.